So I have stopped buying sugary food. But I'm doing as David suggested and just using up the sugary food in the house (I'm going cold turkey though).
I have a hubby who is relosing some weight, a 20 year old son (who is currently losing a few kgs and buffing up in the gym, and eating low carb) and a 23 year old son who is a low to normal weight. They all are within normal weight ranges.
There have been no complaints about the lack of chocolate bars. The lolly jar is still half full.
Well soon the juice is going to run out, the barbecue and tomato sauce too. Only the older son drinks the juice. But both love their sauce.
Just getting some moral support on here to see it through and not cave. They can buy their own if they like but I'm not going to poison them any more.
I think I've made the dog sick though. I gave her my leftover cereal that I knew the rest of the family wouldn't eat and some dried fruit too (bad dog owner!!!). Anyway, she's been having vomitting on and off and now I think she has a urinary tract infection. She's never been sick before. She's often had leftovers but not sugary ones.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Morton Gillespie Pty Ltd